Friendly working environment. Laboratory, Pharmacy, 2 dermatology rooms, 1 pediatrician, 1 anesthesiologist, and 1 nurse.
LOCATION: Cayman Islands
- Dermatology degree and registration in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, the Caribbean, Canada, the United Kingdom, or the United States of America.
- 4+ years of post-graduate experience
- English proficiency
- Skills in cosmetic procedures, fillers.
- Open contract, 6-month probation period
- Workload: 5 days + every other Saturday (half day)
- Healthcare Insurance: 50% covered by the clinic
- Medical Malpractice Insurance provided
- 20 business days of annual leave
- Salary is tax-free: USD 15,000 net/month